- Wooden caryatids and white stone busts of Plato and Sophocles in the
“antique style” for the front of the Rubens House
- Flora : at the occasion of the Olympic games in Antwerp in 1920
- City of Antwerp : medals David Teniers and Karel Verlat and medallion
at the inauguration of the Kruisschans dock
- Cooperation to the world exhibition of 1930 in Antwerp
- Funerary monuments
- War monuments : Verviers, Chaudfontaine, Lommel, Waremme, Sterckxhof
(Deurne), Silsburg Borgerhout, Kruibeke, Bever.
- Works in the Museum of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Museum of Fine Arts
in Brussels and the Colonial High school in Antwerp.